Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Jane's Jaunt! - Living in Luxor the Early Days eBook: Jane Akshar: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

Just got my first verified review on Amazon for Jane's Jaunt.  Such lovely comments.

Jane's Jaunt! - Living in Luxor the Early Days eBook: Jane Akshar: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store:
I loved this book! Everything about it, all the ups and downs of building and living in Luxor (west bank) After visiting luxor in 2011 and meeting Jane in person I just had to download this book onto my Kindle. It has reminded me of all the things I LOVE about Luxor; the friendly people, the tea, the delicious food - mmmm Egyptian bread is to die for and last but not least the wonderful sights, the tours that Jane organised for us. Our fabulous Egyptologist who called us "my family" and was fabulous with our children. Our driver who was lovely and patient - I just cannot describe how wondeful Jane Akshar and her staff are.
This book takes you there - in your minds eye, but to fully appreciate everything you just have to go to Luxor. Just do it!

- Sent using Google Toolbar

You can buy this as an eBook, paperback or Kindle http://www.janeakshar.com/my-books/janes-jaunt/ 

No comments: