Wednesday, 30 October 2013

More on insurance - a cheaper alternative.if you are coming to Luxor

When I met the tourists at AWOL yesterday they gave me a good update on the insurance situation. Apparently the companies I had suggested before do offer cover but it is very expensive. These companies also cover people going to war zones so that makes sense.

However one of the people I spoke to said:


With regards to my insurance I have an annual policy with my bank First Direct but its arranged through Aviva and I have checked with Aviva on several occasions and I am definitely covered on the current FCO advice as long as I also follow the said advice.
He told me that he had got written confirmation that his holiday in Egypt was covered. If you have annual insurance it might be worth checking your company.

No comments: