Thursday 15 September 2011

Gettign an Egyptian visa in advance, my guests experience

With the recent hiatus regarding visas, where the newspapers reported a change in getting visas on arrival to having to get them in advance and then this decision was reversed, I thought you might like to know about one of my guests experiences. My advice was to apply in advance to be on the safe side. I just got this email from her

Have VISA - will travel!

I have to say how impressed I am with the Egyptian Consulate in London and as re-assurance for your visitors:

Posted all paperwork Saturday Special Delivery
Using the Post Office Track and Trace facility I knew it had arrived with the Consulate on Monday
Consulate advertises a 5 working day turnaround
Wednesday I did Track and Trace for the return of the documents with the response - out for delivery
By lunch time Wednesday - Passport and Visa in my hand!!

Excellent service or what...??!!


No comments: