Monday 14 September 2009

Think Like a User - tips for creating effective websites

Think Like a User - tips for creating effective websites I am sure you are thinking what on earth has this got to do with Egyptology, Absolutely nothing at all but it is the new business venture of my best friend, Colette Mason, who did my original website all those years ago. With a Goggle page ranked 5 blog any links I put up really count so it is the least I can do for the best web designer I know. What she is doing is passing on the tricks of her trade and how she makes successful websites and all those SEO tips to drive up your page ranking and get you in the search engines. Really important stuff for anyone setting up in business.

1 comment:

Colette Mason said...

Thanks for the post Jane.

10 people have signed up just this morning - which is great news!

Cheers!

Colette