Lots and lots of interesting stuff from the University of Basel who are working in the Valley of Kings.
1. Clearing of the tombs KV 29 and KV 40 was started.
2. KV 29 and KV 40 were covered with an iron door.
3. Clearing of the chamber in KV 59.
4. Documenting of finds from earlier seasons.
5. New feature was discovered on the north side of KV 40.
I love the use of the word feature, they know it could be something or nothing none the less it will be their something or nothing. Well done them on finding their feature.