Friday 12 March 2010

Free Publications from Andrzej Cweik

OK people big treat Andrzej Cweik has sent me 4 PDF’s of article he and his collegue Marta Sankiewicz haves written IN ENGLISH, send me your email and I will send them to you, they are big a total of 30MB but I will send them individually. The titles are
1. Fate of Seth in the Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahri
2. The Scene of “Going round the wall” on the North Wall of the Portico of the Birth
3. Red, yellow and pink. Ideology of skin hues at Deir el-Bahri
4. Cryptogram Uraeus Frieze in the Hatshepsut Temple at Deir el-Bahari

Andie of Egyptology News has kindly put them on the net for us http://www.oddthing.co.uk/html/jane_s_docs.html

4 comments:

dominique said...

Hello,

I'm french (sorry for my english) and found of your blog with all its informations helping me so much. I'm very interested by those PDF, because I'm studying Deir el Bahari, but I don't know how to send you my email out of public message

Thank you and best regards

Stuart Tyler said...

Thanks very much for these Jane.

With your permission i would like to share these on my blog. Please let me know if this is ok with you.

If that is fine- i will send Andrzej an email to let him know also.

I will await your response first before re-using this material.

Regards,
Stuart Tyler

Jane Akshar said...

It is fine to copy anything on my blog as long as you give credit and a link to the original.

Stuart Tyler said...

Thank you Jane,

Stuart